It’s the end of the month…
So far you’ve learned about the importance of Radio Silence and why you need Promo Art / Graphics.
To be honest this month’s theme was an odd bag of topics…
But, here’s why we chose to talk about it…
- Promotional Art / Graphics is something that every author needs to have to promote their book.
- Without graphics then their words go unnoticed to the millions of eyes scanning the internet.
- Promo Art / Graphics gives you that oomph and helps set you a part from the rest of the authors out there.
- The more relevant the graphic is to your story (and to your readers) then the more likely they’ll pay attention to it.
- June is like the half-way mark in the year.
- This is when you need to set up your promotional graphics for the rest of the year.
- Plenty of people set their vacation time around June.
- We discussed Radio Silence because about this time of the year people are feeling fatigued.
- Especially with all of the online stuff. They forget about their new years resolution.
- So, Radio Silence is that gentle nudge of getting you to jump back on the “limit digital time” wagon.
- Younger audiences are on online more.
- Families may benefit by learning about Radio Silence to help reset online time expectations.
- Also, June is vacation month…
- Which means when you’re offline you’ll have some time.
- Time to create your promotional graphics or just read a good book to unwind.
So, there you have it… the many reasons as to why we discussed Promo Art and Radio Silence for the month of June.
Did you have a topic that you would like discussed? Let us know by commenting below.
Until next time…
Keep on rising above the ashes of obscurity!